Saturday, November 23, 2013

Erik's newborn pictures

We got Erik's newborn pictures done when he was 8 days old and I'm just now getting around to posting them! Looking back at all these pictures I can't believe how much my baby has grown! He is such a big boy now!! Emery did NOT want to cooperate for pictures this day so we didn't get a great one with the two of them together, but overall I thought they turned out good. He had a lot more done that I didn't love quite as much, mostly because the little poses and props they used were too small and they made him look like a giant! He didn't even look like a newborn in some of them it was weird, so anyways I didn't post any of those. Erik was awake for basically the entire 2 hours of pictures! I could not get him to relax and sleep so we could do a lot of the typical newborn poses, but I was happy with a lot of the shots we got with him awake and so alert. And we were so grateful that Grandma and Grandpa Zimmerman sent us some Oregon Ducks gear so Erik could do a little tribute to the ducks!! Erik is just the sweetest little guy and we just love him so much!
 












No comments:

Post a Comment