Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Emery 18 months

Emery continues to be one of the brightest parts of my day. She has such a fun and hilarious personality that sometimes I can't believe she is only 18 months old. Emery is constantly doing things that make her seem so much older and I realize on a daily basis how much I have to watch what I am doing because she is starting to imitate everything that we do. She has a vivid imagination and is constantly "talking on the phone" - she has full out conversations where she laughs, talks, make facial expressions, as if someone is actually talking back! She loves to watch me cook in the kitchen and I constantly find her "stirring" and "tasting" pretend food. She loves to play with spoons and bowls and will bring them up to me and have me "taste" whatever pretend food she is cooking up...it is the funniest thing ever - she also waits until you say "hmm or yum" I just love it. Emery is starting to help get herself dressed, she is talking more and babbling a ton! She loves to be outside which is becoming even more difficult as things get colder outside. She is constantly bringing me her shoes and coat and then running towards the front door.
We are adjusting slowly to having baby Erik at home - and we are dealing with some tantrums, but that can wait for another post :) At Emery's 18 month check up she was:

 96% in weight
61% in height
 99% in head circumference
 

She is a growing girl and we are so grateful to have her in our life! Here are some pictures of her recent doings!
 





















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment