I have been greatly blessed with some good friends here in Nebraska and I was lucky enough to have my sweet friend Mickelle throw me a baby shower! I insisted she not worry about it (especially since she was just as pregnant as me at the time) and she insisted she was doing it regardless and I have to say she did a great job and I loved it!!
I got some really cute clothes, a minky blanket, diapers, everything you need for the arrival of a sweet little boy. Tons of people ended up being out of town that weekend so I felt bad for all the work she put into it that several people weren't able to make it! But, it was so great to sit and chat with the girls that did, especially since our husbands all took the kids and we could actually relax the whole time! Of course I didn't take any pictures (I blame it on my pregnancy brain or just plain laziness) but Mickelle did take some good ones so I'm stealing hers to show off how cute everything was! Thanks so much Mickelle!! You are such a great friend!!
Amazing right? And yes...everything she made tasted as good as it looked!
No comments:
Post a Comment