Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First day of school :)

Have I said lately how proud I am of this Guy??
Remember how your mom used to take "first day of school" pictures? Well because my husband loves me so much he complied with my request to take a "first day of school" picture for his first day of Law School :) I don't think Guy ever gets on and looks at our blog so I can say all the mushy lovey dovey stuff I want on here about him. Mostly I just want to say how much I appreciate everything he does for Emery and I. He started Law School last week and is already deep into studying, reading cases, and writing case briefings. All of which I understand nothing about when he explains them, but I'm happy to listen to what goes on during his days. Guy works so hard for us and I am so so so proud of him. I can't even begin to explain how much hard work and studying he did to get us here and allow us get a great scholarship and start our lives here in Lincoln.
Even more important than all of that I am so happy to say that my husband is the most wonderful husband and father. Even after a long day at school (which I'm sure as time goes on will get longer and longer) he comes home and makes time to play with Emery, talk to me about my day, read scriptures, and help put Emery to bed before he gets back to the grind of school. That means more to me than anything. Even though he will probably never read this I hope he knows how much we love him.




2 comments:

  1. So glad all is going well - we're proud of you BOTH:) - love you! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything is going good! The first year flies by! Glad he is still making time for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete