I took this video yesterday during Emery's "nap" time. She usually takes pretty good naps, but for some reason she just wasn't feeling her afternoon nap yesterday :) Emery has so much personality and is so bubbly its hard to even let her cry it out sometimes because she doesn't really cry she just kind of yells at you from her room (and she has started yelling MaMa and DaDa at us...I mean how can you even resist?!?!) and then gets SO excited when you go in to see what she is up to. Although most of the time, we have been pretty strict with bed time and naps to get Emery on a schedule since being home from vacation. I start a new job tonight so Guy will have bedtime duty most nights of the week while I work and then he will finish studying for the day at home, instead of in the library like he usually does.
Our lives are so blessed and this little cutie has so much to do with that. She is always so happy when she wakes up and I'm so grateful to be her Mommy.
Oh and....We have been working on her "waving" so during this video I was waving to her behind the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment