Sorry I'm playing catch up on here but I figured better late than never right?! For Halloween this year Emery dressed up as a little duckie - our little Oregon duckie :) We had fun being able to dress her up and participate in some of the festivities. It will definitely be more fun when she is older and can enjoy it more, but it was fun to get dressed up none the less. Someday....or maybe just in my dreams, I will convince my sweet husband to dress up as a family :) He is not the dresser up type of guy, but maybe some day I can dress him up as prince charming or something - I think he would do it for Emery so I'll have to have her sweetly ask when she is old enough ;)
We went to the ward trunk-or-treat and since I helped run the games inside for the older kids, Guy got our car and candy all set up outside and I joined him later. It was so cute and fun to see all the kids in their costumes!! They were adorable!!
The law school also does a trick-or-treat for any of the students who have kids. Even though Emery is too little for trick or treating and candy we still went just for the heck of it and walked around with some friends for a bit. It was funny to see that probably 80% of the students with kids were from the church! It is always nice to see familiar faces right? We had a great time and look forward to going back next year (and the year after that)!
Here are a few pictures of our little Oregon Duckie - can you believe those cheeks?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment